Are You Experiencing the Pain and Confusion of a Divorce?
As a DIVORCE CONSULTANT, I provide guidance that is emotionally supportive and strategically savvy.
Is this you?
- Are you dealing with a narcissist?
- Don’t know where to begin or whom you can trust?
- Afraid of not having enough money to even begin the divorce?
- Worried about the effect of the divorce on your children?
- Confused about how the process works and the legal jargon?
- Concerned that lawyers will make it expensive and adversarial.
- Afraid of loosing precious time with your children.
- In need of some emotional support during this time of crisis?
- Wish it would all just go away!
Want to be fair and stay in integrity.
Want to be able to look back in 20 years and view your decisions with peace.
Realize how you go through your divorce impacts your children and their future.
Think that it might make sense to have some guidance through the process.
Know that you need to come out financially whole.
Want to act according to your highest consciousness?
If you would like more information, you can reach me at 303-530-7080.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a step-by-step process, tailored specifically to achieve success, as you define it?
Divorce can be an emotionally hard time for anyone. Coaching can help!
Would you like to feel like this instead?:
• Empowered… to move forward because you have a specific detailed plan
• Pleased…. that you have just learned numerous ways to save money
• Relieved… knowing that there are ways to make it easier on your children
• Supported… by someone who knows how challenging divorce can be
• Fascinated… by learning about how to effectively negotiate with your ex
• Safe… knowing that you have expert guidance for to your individual needs.
You may be wondering how I can help. Hundreds of my clients have found my unique blend of skills and divorce coaching essential during their process. Consider how my practical wisdom, and supportive style might benefit you. As a non-attorney, I can view the situation from many angles.
A recent divorce client has said (with permission): ”I remember driving home after my first visit with you. I was full of fear, anxiety and sadness. I drove home with the windows open and the sunlight beaming in. A shift had taken place. You became my divorce doula that day, helping me to rebirth myself. So many amazing and long-lasting shifts took place within me as a result of your wisdom, guidance and support. The work we did together healed patterns and belief systems that had been imprisoning me for so long. You brought me, time and time again, into a place of higher consciousness.”
You can send me a confidential e-mail by clicking here: E-mail Sattara or
call 303-530-7080. Please note: I am not an attorney and do not offer legal advice.
To find out more about Sat Tara’s therapeutic work, including Brainspotting, please visit http://www.SatTaraTherapy.com.
Sat Tara Kaur Khalsa, MS, LPC, Divorce Consultant and Psychotherapist